Mazda Old Collection of the year

Mazda Old Collection of the year
Mazda Old Collection of the year


theory is that rain and humidity don't cause cars to deteoriate as much as road salt. I think that is what caused cars in my home country, England, to rust away prematurely. Yes there are a lot of rusty old cars here (and I think, no equivalent to the MoT test, or whatever it's called now) but they last longer than cars of an equivalent age in colder climes.
I suspect too that many of the older cars here may have come from other RHD countries like Japan where they had a full but well cared-for life before being put on a ship and sent to Thailand.
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

    I always loved the old Mazdas! Me and my husband have just got a new Audi, but I'm hoping to save up for a vintage car to keep for a project for us to work on, keep up the great blog1

     

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    I’m truly enjoying the post on your website, excellent work! more car wreckers Brisbane Express Auto Wreckers provide you with a chance to sell your old and trash cars, trucks in good money.

     

    This comment has been removed by the author.