Porsche Car Chase Ensues Because of PlayStation


Gamers love their games. I'm one of them, but I'm not quite as dedicated to my hobby as 42-year-old Darren Suchon from Lehigh township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.

Suchon was living with his then-girlfriend Colleen Frable, who we can assume was supporting him. Suchon was unemployed and spent the days doing what we all would like to do – playing video games.

Frable wasn't pleased at how he spent his days, so one morning she unplugged his PlayStation (news reports don't make clear which generation), and took it with her to work.

Suchon wasn't having any of that, so he got into Frable's other car, a 1996 gold Porsche, chased her down, forced her off the road after rear-ending her.

Police arrived at the scene to arrest Suchon, who said he "didn't know what the big deal was."

He told police, "I just wanted the game, I would never hurt her. I just wanted the game."
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: